Bertucci’s restaurant will be hosting a Dining for Dollars Fundraiser this Thursday, May 21,2015. Families who dine out and show their flyer will have 15% of their check donated to Play & Learn’s enrichment fund. Programs like music and gym are just a couple activities your children enjoy and look forward to throughout the school year. So dine with family or come with friends to support this worthy cause.
Print your flyer by clicking on any of these participating locations:
- Bryn Mawr 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM – 761 – 763 Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA
- Plymouth Meeting 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM – 500 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Warrington 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM - 855 Easton Road, Warrington, PA
- Montgomeryville 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM – 860 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales, PA
- Huntingdon Valley 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM – 2190 County Line Road Huntingdon Valley PA
Social skills are essential to a child’s growth development. Some believe it can either strengthen or hinder their ability to make friends. In “Making Friends is an ART!” By Julia Cook she states, “While some children make friends with ease, others may need encouragement”. One way parents can help is by arranging playdates for their children. Interaction amongst peers helps with sharing, communicating cooperating and most of all lasting friendships. If your little one needs help making friends, here are some playdate pointers that might help. (more…)